AMERICA'S 'THREADS' MAGAZINE (ISSUE 142 - Apr / May 09)
'Threads' Magazine is bi-monthly and one of America's top sewing magazine.
'Threads' is a technical garment sewing magazine for enthusiastic sewers of all skill levels. It includes the best first-hand instructions on a variety of sewing topics. In every issue you will find inspirational features on design ideas for all your sewing projects, construction and finishing techniques from sewing professionals on fitting, alterations, fabric, embellishment techniques from beading to machine embroidery, for garments, quilts, and home furnishings, and lots more.
In this SPECIAL FITTING ISSUE (April / May 2009) there are features on:-
• Find Your Fit - the latest pattern-drafting software will get you there fast
• Full & Fabulous - correct a pattern to fit your midsection
• Stick Your Neck Out - for a custom fit, try this quick fix to enlarge or reduce a shirt's neck size
• Add a Bust Dart - this full-bust adjustment flatters the entire silhouette
• Splicing Knits - color-block your way to unique designs
• Coming Up Roses - flowers can bloom on your bolero, too
• Notions - embroidery threads, all-in-one sewing tool, self threading needle, seam allowance and buttonhole gauge
All these features along with the regular letters, tips and lots more