AMERICA'S 'THREADS' MAGAZINE (ISSUE 133 - Oct /Nov 07)
'Threads' Magazine is bi-monthly and one of America's top sewing magazine.
'Threads' is a technical garment sewing magazine for enthusiastic sewers of all skill levels. It includes the best first-hand instructions on a variety of sewing topics. In every issue you will find inspirational features on design ideas for all your sewing projects, construction and finishing techniques from sewing professionals on fitting, alterations, fabric, embellishment techniques from beading to machine embroidery, for garments, quilts, and home furnishings, and lots more.
In this issue (October / November 2007) there are features on:-
• A Figure Flattering Tee - make a custom-fit surplice top that elongates the body and slims the waist
• Snoop Shopping - be a spy for style, comb stores for design ideas, construction know-how, and to-die-for details
• Knock Off Your Favorite Pants - learn how to reproduce your favourite cut and style - without picking up a seam ripper
• PLUS-SIZE DRAPING SERIES, PART 4. Design Your Own Skirt - from sloper to skirt pattern - now you can make the skirt of your dreams
• Paper Garments Guide Your Sewing - create exactly the wardrobe you want before you cut into any beautiful piece of fabric
• Get Great Style at Any Age - age is nothing but a number when it comes to looking fabulous
• Notions - sewing machine luggage, thread snippers, ham holder, pressing station, traveler ruler, sewing DVD's, book, rotary-cutter, light shielding hand lotion
• Tips - relax pin-holder's pull, loosen a snug underarm, stitch straight pockets, detachable buttons
• Pattern Review - A wardrobe fit for all
All these features along with the regular letters, tips and lots more