AMERICA'S 'THREADS' MAGAZINE (ISSUE 128 - Dec06/Jan07)
'Threads' Magazine is bi-monthly and one of America's top sewing magazine.
'Threads' is a technical garment sewing magazine for enthusiastic sewers of all skill levels. It includes the best first-hand instructions on a variety of sewing topics. In every issue you will find inspirational features on design ideas for all your sewing projects, construction and finishing techniques from sewing professionals on fitting, alterations, fabric, embellishment techniques from beading to machine embroidery, for garments, quilts, and home furnishings, and lots more.
In this issue (December 06 / January 07) there are features on:-
• Quick to Make: 3 Giftworthy Projects
• Shortcuts to a Designer Jacket - if you love the softly quilted French jacket but long for quicker results, look no further
• Top-Shelf Fabric: Worth its Weight in Gold - discover a mastery of colour and texture in this unparalleled boucle
• Foolproof Fly Zipper - it's time to say farewell to bumpy zipper bottoms
• By the Seat of the Pants - there's no need to live with a baggy seat when just two quick tucks can fix it
• The Secret to Slinky Knits - take a cue from the runway and get a look that's super-slimming
• Choose an Iron the Way the Experts Do - analyze your pressing needs and find the features that get the job done right
• Notions - distinctive buttons, seam ripper, books on skirts and tops, wedding gown museum exhibit
• Tips - magnetic bar for notions, gathering fabric, tracing patterns
• Pattern Review - essential, crucial, required accessories
All these features along with the regular letters, tips and lots more